Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2017 2:52 pm  #1

ROOM NOW AVAILABLE- £125 per week standard ensuite + £50 off deposit

A room is now available for 2017-2018 at Trinity Square. The room is a standard ensuite and you will be sharing a kitchen with 5 other people. Convenient for those who are studying at city campus as the accommodation is only a 2 minute walk from the campus. You will also receive a £50 knock off from the deposit if you are willing to take over the tenancy agreement of this room at Trinity Square (offer is personal and not done through Derwent students) for 2017-2018. For more information on this room do not hesitate to inbox me and if you believe someone is interested please forward this message to them.
Thank you 
There are terms and conditions that apply to the £50 off deposit. £50 will be either transferred to your bank account or given to you in cash in hand when you have PAID the deposit of £250 and also AGREED AND FILLED OUT ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS to take on my tenancy. Once you have completed all this, then you will receive the £50 in cash or bank transferal.

Last edited by qaseem97 (June 13, 2017 10:09 pm)

June 30, 2017 11:39 pm  #2

Re: ROOM NOW AVAILABLE- £125 per week standard ensuite + £50 off deposit

=13pxi am really interested in your flat! i am going to be studying at the city campus=13px so the location of your place sounds perfect!=13px if you had any pictures of the flat that would be great

my email is lillian_elliott@hotmail.co.nz =13pxThanks!

July 2, 2017 1:06 pm  #3

Hi

I am a German student and I will do my semester abroad at NTU this fall, therefore I am looking for a room from mid of September to mid of February. How long is the tenancy?

I’m 20 years old, studying International Management in Düsseldorf and I would describe myself as an open person who likes to meet new people. I like to cook, to travel and have fun with friends. In Düsseldorf I live with two friends in an apartment so that I have experience living in a shared flat. If you want to get to know me better I would be happy to have a Skype date!

The easiest way to reach me is via Whatsapp (0049 177 1944324) or via email! Looking forward to hear from you, have a nice week!

Best regards

July 17, 2017 12:17 pm  #4

Hi, I am currently studying MSc Forensic Psychology, (NTU) and I want a short-stay accommodation from 02 September 2017  to 30 September 2017. 
Currently resides in Gill Street North Residence.

Thank you 

Board footera