Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2018 9:59 am  #1

PhD student looking for accommodation from late September 2018

Hey,

I'm moving to Nottingham from 1 October to start at PhD at Nottingham Trent Uni. Ideally I would be looking to move into a place the last week of September or just before.

I'll be based on the city centre so anywhere close to this would be ideal.

As I'll be new to the area it would be great to live with someone who I'd get along with and be able to have a bit of a social life with. Also very open to sharing with those who are also starting a PhD and in the same boat!

I'm a 31 year old male, non-smoker. No car so parking is not needed. Looking to pay around £400pm.

Interests include watching sport, going to the gym occasionally, reading and walking. 

Michael Paul Skinner on Facebook.

If you're interested in having me a housemate or want to know anything else, feel free to drop me a message.

Yesterday 2:53 pm  #2

Re: PhD student looking for accommodation from late September 2018

Hi,
There is a room available in Nottingham Russel View student accommodation. Only 10 min walk to NTU City Campus!

Room details:

En-suite room 
Shared kitchen between 4 people (including you)
£125 per week
44 weeks contract
Deposit £250 (already paid)
All inclusive utility bills
Up to 50Mb FREE Wi-Fi
Flat screen TV with Freeview 
Communal games and social area
On-site bike storage 
Free contents insurance
On-site laundry 
FREE BUS PASS for NTU & UON Students!

Address:
70 Russell Street
Nottingham
NG7 4FE 

I found another accommodation but accidentally I forgot to cancel this accommodation. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Also please note, on their website, it may show the 4 Bed En-suite has been sold out because they haven't removed me from their database. 

Thanks

Board footera