Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2018 5:57 pm  #1

Looking for accom

First year psych and criminology student looking for accommodation in the city campus, preferably something cheap under 5000 for the year. Any help appreciated 

September 25, 2018 3:44 pm  #2

Re: Looking for accom

Hi are you still looking for an accommodation ? If so i have one with the university at Meridian Court it's 4200£ for the year. Don't hesitate to contact me at decespedesantoine@gmail.com

October 2, 2018 6:14 pm  #3

If you haven't taken anyone up with their offers, I have an  en suite  room available in New Hall, Clifton Campus. Email me at megan-ann-ellis@outlook.com if you are interested  

November 6, 2018 11:11 am  #4

Hi,I have a room available in Hampden Hall, if you're still looking for uni accommodation.Shared kitchen with 5 other flat mates,2 minute walk to the city campus,£109.48/week.Let me know if you're interested at: alicenassau1@virginmedia.com
Thanks

November 7, 2018 10:29 pm  #5

Hi! I have recently moved out of and handed in my keys to an ENSUITE room at GILL STREET SOUTH- city campus- in a flat of 10 and £155 pw, the accommodation is a very newly refurbished city campus one and is great for uni- it is 2 mins to uni campus and 5 mins in city centre- as I have already moved out, if you are interested the booking details can be sent over to you immediately and you will be able to move in straight away- please contact me
thanks,
Ana Vincent

November 8, 2018 8:15 am  #6

Hi! I have recently moved out of and handed in my keys to an ENSUITE room at GILL STREET SOUTH- city campus- in a flat of 10 and £155 pw, the accommodation is a very newly refurbished city campus one and is great for uni- it is 2 mins to uni campus and 5 mins in city centre- as I have already moved out, if you are interested the booking details can be sent over to you immediately and you will be able to move in straight away- please contact me
thanks,
Ana Vincent

November 12, 2018 7:19 pm  #7

Hello I have a En suite room at Gill Street North if you're still interested. My email is amiejcastle@gmail.com thankyou 

November 17, 2018 9:57 pm  #8

Hey,
I have a standard en-suite room at Simpsons Halls that's £127.47 a week if you are interested.Thanks, let me know Chloe
my email is N0788226@my.ntu.ac.uk

November 21, 2018 4:49 pm  #9

Hi Hamish! I have a room available at Nottingham Square - 10 minutes walk from NTU City Campus. Rent is  £106 per week including all bills and fast speed Wi-Fi. Sharing 2 bathrooms and kitchen with 4 other NTU students. Let me know if you want to see the pictures or more information! Thanks

Indi (indiraillianti@gmail.com)

November 26, 2018 3:11 pm  #10

Hi, I have en-suite accomodation available at Norton Court now. £127.47 p/w so a lot cheaper than most ntu uni accomodations. My block has also been refurbished so the kitchen is a lot larger and modernised than the others. Common room is great, flat mates are all lovely. less than 5 minutes away from poundland, aldi, b&m and the range so amazing if you are on a budget. also has student parking available if required

​if interested message me for pictures or information- 
+44 7495 360973
chloemarrable21@gmail.com

Board footera