Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2017 2:02 pm  #1

Accommodation needed for year 2017-18

Hi,

I am a history student going into my final year looking for a spare bedroom. I amm relaxed about how many people are in the house or price, however i'm studying at Clifton Campus so preferably would be like to be in Clifton or West Bridgford, but would be happy to go elsewhere. 

Thanks,
Daniel 

May 23, 2017 4:21 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation needed for year 2017-18

Hi,
I have a room available in a 6 bedroom house in West Bridgford. If you are interested please can you email me on floraa2303@gmail.com and I can give you more information
Thanks, Flora

May 28, 2017 7:35 pm  #3

Hi!
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy next year.

The room available is a large, fully furnished double room in an 8 bedroom property. The rent is £79 excluding bills, which we estimated would be an additional £10 (for Internet, gas, electricity and water)
The house includes:
- Modernised shared kitchen
- Shared conservatory/ living area
- Shared bathroom inc. bath
- Shared w/c inc. shower
- Parking
- Patio/ Garden area

The room includes:
- Bed/ Matress
- Desk/ chair
- Wardrobe
- Bed side table
- Private sink

This lovely property is in the heart of West Bridgford and close to local amenities such as a 24 hour ASDA supermarket and excellent transport links into Nottingham City Centre and to NTU Clifton Campus.

There are 7 other people (2 boys, 5 girls) aged 19-21 who will be living in this house. All 7 are friendly, fun people who are incredibly easy to get along with and study a range of subjects.

Rent starts from the 1st August 2017.

You must have a UK guarantor to be eligible for this room.

If you are interested in renting this room please send me an email - eleanor1507@aol.com

Thanks,
Eleanor

July 6, 2017 9:18 am  #4

Hello i do have a fully furnished studio room available ? 
if interested send a email to sophiea9597@gmail.com
Thank you Sophie 

July 19, 2017 7:35 pm  #5

Hi, Are you still looking for a room? 

I have a double room available to take over my tenancy starting in August. Its a 2 bed flat located in West Bridgford, costing £80 per week excluding bills. It has a shared bathroom and living/kitchen facilities as well as parking. 

Please contact me if you are interested,

Thanks 

Board footera