Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2017 7:31 pm  #1

DOUBLE ROOM TO RENT WITH 3 LOVELY GIRLS, RENT £105 PW ALL INCULSIVE

Unfortunately I'm not returning next year to NTU but I now need someone to fill my space in a four bed top floor student flat situated a simple 5 - 10 minute walk from the university.

The contract is from the 1st of September to the 31st of July and is all inclusive with bills, TV, and Wi-Fi included. 

This apartment is both modern an stylish and is fully furnished with solid wood furniture and real wood flooring. 
All the rooms are evenly sized and feature double beds. Shared living areas include a living room, kitchen and bathroom. 

I am looking for a fun, bubbly and low maintenance person to fill my space who is a considerate, organised and reliable roommate. The three other girls you would be sharing with are all very easy going and are very friendly themselves all of whom are 3 year psychology with criminology students. 

I have loads of pictures just no clue how to upload them !!

Last edited by JM1997 (May 18, 2017 10:54 am)

June 17, 2017 8:07 pm  #2

Re: DOUBLE ROOM TO RENT WITH 3 LOVELY GIRLS, RENT £105 PW ALL INCULSIVE

Hi,

Just wondering if this room is still available? I'm going to be a first year costume design student in September and I'm looking for a place to stay. Please email me at christopher.q.clarke@outlook.com with the pictures

Board footera