Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2018 12:20 am  #11

Re: Looking for a room near city campus ASAP

Got a room 10 mins from the city
Contact me on matt.ravenscroft@icloud.com or 07584351750

January 8, 2018 5:57 pm  #12

Hi Felix,

I have an ensuite room available at Blenheim: 
- Lovely and friendly flat mates! (5 in total) Honestly some of the nicest people I've ever met!
- £122.57 per week
- Based on city campus - a short bus journey away from main shops or 10-15 minute walk. 
- Big spacious room with its own ensuite 
- Extremely safe and secure 
- Parking permit available 
If interested or would like to know any further details then please contact me at chloewebb3@outlook.com

January 9, 2018 10:23 am  #13

I've got a studio flat available in Newland House, it's in a brilliant location that is a 10 minute walk to uni and a 15 minute walk to the train station. Perfect if you want a very central location, very close to the market square, shops and Nottingham Castle. 

It is a studio flat with modern kitchen facilities and en-suite, which is very spacious and luxurious. There is a common room available if you'd like but you won't be disturbed in the room. People on the floor are very friendly too. 

Included is free wifi, free parcel collection and onsite gym, plus many more benefits! 

First term is paid for and is £149 per week until 14/07/18, which is very good offer!

My email is rubysandell@virginmedia.com!

January 9, 2018 1:35 pm  #14

I've got a room available at Hampden Hall,

- Room full of storage space
- Flat shared with 6 other students all lovely and extremely friendly!
- Share a bathroom with one other student
- 2 minute walk to uni
- In city campus area, it takes just 5 minutes to all the shops and Victoria Centre
- Reaaally welcoming flatmates and very easy to get along with
- Honestly can't hear much noise when you're in your room
- Friendly staff who clean the kitchen and bathroom weekly
- Kitchen with tons of storage space for all 6 people
- Cheapest accommodation on the City Campus
Absolutely nothing wrong with this accommodation, I'm just leaving my course!

Let me know if you're interested 
georgie.prior@hotmail.co.uk   

January 10, 2018 4:55 pm  #15

I have a room at Glasshouse with ensuite facilities and 3/4 bed. located 2 mins from city centre and around a 10 min walk to Nottingham Trent University. Available ASAP for £128 a week. Please contact for more details.

January 11, 2018 1:27 am  #16

Hi Felix,

Not sure if you've got a place yet but I'm right on City Campus at Hampden,
Lovely group of people just not for me!
Hampden is also really cheap as well.
If interested get in touch at +447475945486 !

Thanks

January 12, 2018 12:12 pm  #17

Hi, i saw your ad on the nottingham trent university message board for accommodation. I have a room which is available no to rent, it is £120 per week and the rent is monthly given to FHP student living. The secure deposit is £480 which is given back to you at the end of the contract, all the bills are included as well which is really good! There are already 4 girls living there, they are all lovely! It has the largest bathroom and the bedroom is a double room which is all furnished as well. Let me know if you are interested, fhp will need you to sign a new contract, as well as identification, guarantor information and copies of documents. If you are interested please text me on 07711953048, and you can also contact fhp student living and they will be happy for you to view this property. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day! Kind regards,Harneath

February 13, 2018 11:24 am  #18

Hi I have a room available near the city university, which is student accommodation and it is 75 pound a week.

February 19, 2018 12:21 am  #19

75 pound a week next to city centre,

February 20, 2018 1:41 pm  #20

En-suite room available in trinity square, right next to city campus. Flat composed of four rooms (2 female 1 male) with shared cooking/ living area.
Email: matthewosborne59@gmail.com

Board footera