Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2018 4:13 pm  #1

Room wanted on city campus

Room wanted on city campus with good flatmates.

Contact me on or 07584351750

January 19, 2018 3:46 pm  #2

Re: Room wanted on city campus

Hi Matt,

I have a room available immediately until 31/07/18 in a house share on Wellington street with four lads. £95 per week.

February 19, 2018 12:08 am  #3

1 en-suite room available in Byron Residence from early March until early July. Less than a min from boots library, 3 min walk to Newton building. Will cost £2 173.62 (approx £120 a week if occupied for the maximum time) inc bills + wifi + security + washing facilities. Flat shared with 8 people. Message me for details.

February 21, 2018 2:46 pm  #4

I am interested in taking your room at Byron Residence. Could you let me know the contract dates and cost calculation in detail?

Thank You,
Krishiv Lahrani

February 21, 2018 3:34 pm  #5

I have already paid for this term up until 22nd of April. The final instalment of the payment would be withdrawn on the 23rd of April and would be exactly £2 173.62p. The price is a fixed amount so would therefor be more economical the sooner you moved in. The room would be available to move in from the 26th of February (approximately as would need to check with site manager) however there is no rush to move in and you could wait till the beginning of the 3rd term if more convenient.  

Price includes an en-suite room, 2 minute walk from nottingham Trent campus, bills + wifi + security + washing facilities. It is also just upstairs from the student union and gym!

If this interests you, you could give me your email and I can pass it onto the accommodation staff and they will be able to answer any other questions you may have.

Biba Parker

Board footera