Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2018 5:47 pm  #1

Looking for flatmates

Hello, my friend’s are looking for 1 more person to replace me and join a 6 bed house with currently 2 boys and 3 girls. They’re all superb friendly and amazing people to live with. Great location on Mansfield road and not far from the Uni. It’s a double bed room at £89 per week with a wardrobe, desk room and bills included.
 I’m also looking for flatmate to with next year at Cymberlime flats? I think that’s what the place is called. It’s a 2 bed with 2 cute balconies at a price of £110 ppw, however, with bills included it reaches up to £122ppw.If you’re interested in either of the rooms for next year feel free to message me and we can exchange details. Thanks  

March 11, 2018 5:57 pm  #2

Re: Looking for flatmates

Hey!

Are you still looking for a roommate for the 2 bedroom flat?

Thanks,

Matilda

March 18, 2018 10:49 pm  #3

Yes I am still looking for a flatmate for the next academic year? Would you be interested in adding me on facebook and we can talk there?

March 18, 2018 11:01 pm  #4

Yesss I am still looking for a flatmate for the next academic year! Would you be interested in adding me on facebook and we can talk there?

April 12, 2018 12:39 pm  #5

Hi!

I'm quite interested in the 6 bed house, so are your friends still looking for someone? ^^

Thank you,
Elina

Board footera