Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2018 9:00 pm  #1

Accomodation _ 1st year at Notthingham Trent University

Hi Everybody!
I'm Luisa, from Portugal! I'll study at NTU,  next year ( City campus) and I need an accomodation urgently

Thank youuu

September 25, 2018 12:45 pm  #2

Re: Accomodation _ 1st year at Notthingham Trent University

Hi Luisa,
Are you still searching for an accommodation ? If so I have one available with the university at Meridian Court.
Don't hesitate to contact me at decespedesantoine@gmail.com

October 2, 2018 6:41 pm  #3

If you haven't taken anyone up with their offers, I have an  en suite  room available in New Hall, Clifton Campus. Email me at megan-ann-ellis@outlook.com if you are interested  

October 10, 2018 9:25 am  #4

Hi,If you are looking for a studio (160-189 sq) from January 2019 in the heart of Nottingham city centre (3min walk from Nottingham Trent Uni) , feel free to MESSAGE ME on : yamanda.a@hotmail.comNote: Double bed with under-bed storage + Self-contained kitchen facilities + FREE high speed WiFi + all utility bills included + FREE contents insurance + 24 hour security.

October 28, 2018 12:02 pm  #5

luisinha wrote:

Hi Everybody!
I'm Luisa, from Portugal! I'll study at NTU,  next year ( City campus) and I need an accomodation urgently

Thank youuu

Hi, 

I have an ensuite room at the glasshouse which is right in the city a 5 minute walk from the Arkwright building (city campus) 

Double bed and very modern

Intu centre is just across the road and Aldi is literally below the glasshouse

It’s a 6 bedroom flat with 3 boys and 2 girls

£131 a week 

My flatmates are really friendly and I am only moving out because I quit uni. The flat is ready for viewing today and you’re more than welcome I need it gone ASAP! 

Email: brionnefowle03@gmail.com
Number: 07539000640

Many thanks,
Brionne Fowle 

November 12, 2018 7:22 pm  #6

Hello I have a En suite room at Gill Street North if you're still interested. My email is amiejcastle@gmail.com thankyou 

Board footera