Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2018 1:34 pm  #1

Stunning Accommodation Available Now, 10 Mins from City Centre

=15pxThere is a lovely double room up for grabs available NOW and is complete with a large wardrobe, set of drawers and a desk and chair. The room is a part of a stunning house which boasts spacious living space including a large open plan living room/kitchen and a 2 lovely bathrooms both complete with showers and baths. The house itself is set in the affluent and highly-desired area of The Park and the house looks onto a park as well as a tennis club. This place is a must see and with a price of £126 per week inclusive of all bills it's a bargain for the room, house and the area. Please do get in touch. 

October 10, 2018 9:41 am  #2

Re: Stunning Accommodation Available Now, 10 Mins from City Centre

Hi ya,
Is it avaiable also for a short term rent?
Where is the area?

Much thanks!

October 10, 2018 11:49 am  #3

If you enter 10 Tennis Drive on Maps, you’ll be able to see where about it is. Please send me an email at: sampierce101096@gmail.com and I’d be happy to discuss. Thanks

October 10, 2018 12:01 pm  #4

Hi,If you are looking for a studio (160-189 sq) from [color=#ff0000]January 2019 in the heart of Nottingham city centre (3min walk from Nottingham Trent Uni[/color]) , feel free to MESSAGE ME on : yamanda.a@hotmail.comNote: Double bed with under-bed storage + Self-contained kitchen facilities + FREE high speed WiFi + all utility bills included + FREE contents insurance + 24 hour security.

Board footera