Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2019 6:30 pm  #1

room needed from feb-june

Hi I have just come back from a semester exchange so I need accommodation from Feb to June.
Let me know if you have anywhere close to city campus. 

January 8, 2019 3:34 pm  #2

Re: room needed from feb-june

Hiya, I have a room available in a female flat at Gill Street South, the girls are so lovely and the room is immaculate. £155 per week its bang on city campus en suite let me know asap if you're interested can email on millieparish@gmail.com .

January 10, 2019 9:20 am  #3

I, i have room available in Byron (closest to city campus) - 7th floor - view of city skyline (has a lift), nicest flat you can get for NTU halls - really nice flat mates - email jamiepell10@gmail.com for videos of room and kitchen + more info

January 10, 2019 9:22 am  #4

Hi I have a room available in Byron - closest halls to city campus - really nice view of city skyline (7th floor) with a lift + really nice flat mates - email jamiepell10@gmail.com for more videos + info 

January 10, 2019 12:59 pm  #5

I have a room available at Trinity Square residence just beside NTU city campus for the spring semester. I have to leave at the end of January and I need someone to take over my tenancy.

If interested please get in touch with me (ag.nuevo.2016@alumnos.urjc.es) or contact to student roost directly (trinity.square@studentroost.co.uk) giving my name (Ana Nuevo) as reference.

January 13, 2019 4:09 pm  #6

I have a room available in Byron A block.
Email me on: vandelaarschot.loulou@gmail.com

January 13, 2019 5:02 pm  #7

shaleenchopra wrote:

Hi I have just come back from a semester exchange so I need accommodation from Feb to June.
Let me know if you have anywhere close to city campus. 

Hey there, 

I have a room available in Gill Street North for 148 a week, please message if you're still looking !!

Board footera