Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2019 10:14 am  #1

Dutch mature male student looking for a short temporary tenancy

Hi guys!

I am a 25 y.o.  Dutch student (male) in Sport Psychology, currently living in Amsterdam. I am into sports, philosophy and read quite a lot. I am very neat and social but have to keep to myself too. Especially since I will be very busy in Nottingham as I am working on an inter-university research collaboration. It is quite the puzzle I got myself into so I am looking for either of two options:

1) I have found very nice accommodation as of the 6th of February 2020. However, I will need to be in Nottingham as of the 11th of January, so I am looking for a place to stay in the meantime. And who knows, I thought maybe I'd find someone who is looking for a person to sublet their room to.

2) If you have a place available for the period January 11th until 31st of May I am also very interested. Preferably with mature and social roommates near Clifton or Centre.

If you have any of these options available, please send me a message. You can contact me over WhatsApp (+31652592239) or send me an email at contact@jesselijnsvelt.com.

January 7, 2020 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Dutch mature male student looking for a short temporary tenancy

Hi,
I have a large double bedroom available for only £121 a week in Lenton at a private student accommodation called manor villages, its only a 5 minute bus ride from NTU .

For more information
Number 07475471254
Email  natashahuson0@gmail.com

January 7, 2020 8:38 pm  #3

Hi! I have a room in Gill Street South which is basically on city campus, contact me if interested my number is 07904359829

January 7, 2020 9:05 pm  #4

I have an en-suite room available in a postgraduate flat in university owned Simpsons Halls in Lenton
Available from now - until 20th July 2020
Shared kitchen with 2 other postgrad students
On site secure Parking permit available
20-25 minute walk to Nottingham Trent city campus
5 minute walk to bus stop - 30 minute bus journey to Clifton campus
£131.88 pw - all bills and Wi-fi included
Email jade_brads@hotmail.co.uk for any more info

Board footera