Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2020 5:48 pm  #1

ROOM IN BYRON RESIDENCE BLOCK G AVAILABLE URGENT

Hello! My NTU ID is N0837209

Due to extreme personal circumstances, I need to return home as quickly as possible since living in Nottingham is no longer a suitable option for me.

The accommodation provided in Byron is very beautiful and modern! The kitchen is very large and the window wall has a beautiful view of the city. The bedrooms are also very modern with plenty of storage space available. For further information on the description of the accommodation, please visit the NTU website. It is perfect for students as it is a 2-minute walk to the University and the Victoria Centre. The trams are readily available and you will be in the centre of all the excitement of the city. 

This accommodation is in the G Block of Byron, floor 4(66). This flat is not above the student union, so don't worry about the noise when events are being held. 

My flatmates who are currently living here are a friendly and sociable group of boys and girl. They will be very welcoming towards you with no doubt 

If you have any questions or you are interested in this post, please notify me ASAP and I will provide contact information! If you are not interested in this place but know anyone else who may be, please inform them. 

- £160 PW ensuite
- weekly cleaner
- Block G66( room 8) 

Thank you  

Board footera