Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2020 8:21 pm  #1

ACCOMODATION WANTED!

Seeking accomodation in the city as close as possible to the campus for entry in September 2020. 

July 3, 2020 2:03 pm  #2

Re: ACCOMODATION WANTED!

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my room for September 2020. Close to the Arboretum. If you're interested you can send me an email on clarissacatrinoi@gmail.com

September 13, 2020 8:56 am  #3

Merylaine wrote:

Seeking accomodation in the city as close as possible to the campus for entry in September 2020. 

Hiya, I have seen your message on the message board for Nottingham Trent university. I am looking for someone to take my room. I have an en-suite room in gill street north. Please let me know if your interested! Thank you

September 15, 2020 1:34 pm  #4

Hi, I have accommodation available at norton court it’s en-suite. It only costs £5957.62 a year and is paid in installments termly. You can move in as soon you want. It’s on city campus, contact me on 07449557625

September 27, 2020 9:40 pm  #5

I have a Standard En-Suite room available at Simpsons Accommodation. It’s roughly £5,900 with £200 deposit. email me for more info izzyevers02@gmail.com. Need gone ASAP. Can provide pictures/videos

September 28, 2020 3:14 pm  #6

I have an ensuite room in Byron email estanton31@hotmail.com if interested

September 28, 2020 4:15 pm  #7

I have a en-suite room at Simpsons accommodation, 10 min walk to the city 
message for more details x
molly-ashton@hotmail.com

September 29, 2020 11:00 am  #8

I have a room available in gill street north, £157.99 per week , really nice flat and flat mates . contact me on izzym2002@outlook.com if interested .

September 29, 2020 2:24 pm  #9

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy for my spacious room at Manor Villages Student accommodation. Small double bed, loads of storage space, fast wifi, great location to the city and to the other campuses - 10min bus to NTU (City), 25 min walk to NTU (City) . 2 large shared bathrooms and a large kitchen/dining/sofa area. Shared with 3 others who are all lovely, friendly and tidy people! £132 per week inclusive of all bills. The tenancy is for 44 weeks.  Message if interested. Thanks!

September 29, 2020 2:27 pm  #10

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy for my spacious room at Manor Villages Student accommodation. Small double bed, loads of storage space, fast wifi, great location to the city and to the other campuses - 10min bus to NTU (City), 25 min walk to NTU (City) . 2 large shared bathrooms and a large kitchen/dining/sofa area. Shared with 3 others who are all lovely, friendly and tidy people! £132 per week inclusive of all bills. The tenancy is for 44 weeks.  Message if interested. Thanks!

Board footera