Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2020 12:58 pm  #1

NTU City Campus accommodation wanted for September 2020--

hello,

I am looking for accommodation within the city campus, preferably Byron or either of the gill Street accommodation. I have been offered a place at Raleigh park if anyone is interested in taking that. 

August 19, 2020 3:46 pm  #2

Re: NTU City Campus accommodation wanted for September 2020--

I have a sold-out StudyInn Platinum room on Talbot Street which I'm urgently trying to get rid of if that'd be of any interest to you.

August 19, 2020 5:20 pm  #3

Hello, I currently have a sold-out Platinum StudyInn room located next to the City Campus which I need to get rid of if you're interested

September 19, 2020 10:07 am  #4

Hi.  Nice room just become available - standard ensuite at sought-after Blenheim Hall.  £135.38 per week.  44 weeks.
No longer coming to NTU so someone is welcome to take it over.
Please contact me on antmoff70@gmail.com if interested.  Thanks

September 21, 2020 9:27 am  #5

Hi, gill street north ensuite room available 44 week £157.99 week. 
contact me Jamie_quelch@outlook.com

September 21, 2020 12:33 pm  #6

Hi, Norton Court room available. £135.38 week
£6156.72 total rent for year.
contact me - L.Papunidze@hlc.org.uk

September 30, 2020 8:11 pm  #7

samuelcashley wrote:

hello,

I am looking for accommodation within the city campus, preferably Byron or either of the gill Street accommodation. I have been offered a place at Raleigh park if anyone is interested in taking that. 

Hii ihave a room in Byron available my email id is mrunmairocks9@gmail.com, do let me know if you want it 

October 1, 2020 11:16 am  #8

Hi im dropping out so will no longer need my room, I am posted in north street Gil in the city centre, en suite, fast wifi and a nice room. on a 44 week contract at around 155£ a week 
NOT LOOKING FOR SWAP

October 2, 2020 7:51 am  #9

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy for my spacious room at Manor Villages Student accommodation. Small double bed, loads of storage space, fast wifi, great location to the city and to the other campuses - 10min bus to NTU (City), 25 min walk to NTU (City) . 2 large shared bathrooms and a large kitchen/dining/sofa area. Shared with 3 others who are all lovely, friendly and tidy people! £132 per week inclusive of all bills. The tenancy is for 44 weeks.  Message if interested. 

October 5, 2020 3:28 pm  #10

Hi

I have a room in Gill Street South, block I (available immediately as I've moved out). Its a sunny spacious flat with the largest kitchen in the block I'm told. Fantastic flatmates too. If you're interested please let me know. 07934188815.

Board footera