Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2020 6:19 pm  #1

Accommodation URGENTLY needed for 1st year (city campus)

Hi,

I’m starting at NTU city campus in a couple of weeks and desperately seeking accommodation, preferably en-suite and Byron residence but honestly open to anything. If you have anything please contact me at Georgia.lewis18@icloud.com
You’d be helping me out massively, thanks ☺️

September 22, 2020 12:39 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation URGENTLY needed for 1st year (city campus)

I have emailed you😊

September 24, 2020 10:59 am  #3

Hi I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy at Bowman house it is a studio room. Please contact me for more information. 

September 27, 2020 12:00 pm  #4

Classic ensuite available in Goldsmith Court. £141 per week, 46 week tenancy. Water, bills, electricity included as well as high speed internet, on site maintenance, CCTV, on site laundry, contents insurance and, post and parcels service all included too. Available immediately.

September 27, 2020 1:25 pm  #5

Hi i have a room available in meridian court city campus £108.29 per week

September 27, 2020 1:27 pm  #6

Hi i have room available in meridian court city campus £108.29 per week if you are interested please contact me on bincy4477@gmail.com

September 25, 2020 10:37 am  #7

Hi I have a room in meridian court that they told me was one of the best with its own toilet. I’ve deferred this year so if you require please message me

September 27, 2020 9:31 pm  #8

I have a room available at Simpsons, Standard En-Suite, Need gone ASAP. Roughly £5,900 for the year, email me for more info izzyevers02@gmail.com I have pictures/Videos

September 27, 2020 9:37 pm  #9

I have a Standard En-Suite room available at Simpsons Accommodation. It’s roughly £5,900 with £200 deposit. email me for more info izzyevers02@gmail.com. Need gone ASAP. Can provide pictures/videos

September 28, 2020 10:29 am  #10

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy for my spacious room at Manor Villages Student accommodation. Small double bed, loads of storage space, fast wifi, great location to the city and to the other campuses - 10min bus to NTU (City), 25 min walk to NTU (City) . 2 large shared bathrooms and a large kitchen/dining/sofa area. Shared with 3 others who are all lovely, friendly and tidy people! £132 per week inclusive of all bills. The tenancy is for 44 weeks.  Message if interested. Thanks!

Board footera