Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2020 6:47 pm  #11

Re: Flat needed ASAP

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at my room in Clifton Campus in Peverell, as soon as possible.

Nice clean room, a really friendly flat and block and it’s available to be moved in to right away. Please email me at ja.clappison@yahoo.co.uk if you’re interested or have any questions at all about the room.

I’ve moved back home so this room isn’t available for a swap.

Thanks!!

£6,089.16 - payable in three instalments:
£2,036.31 (12th October)
£2.036.32 (14th January)
£2,016.54 (23rd April)

October 16, 2020 9:52 am  #12

=15pxHey, I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy in 4 bedroom house located in Hyson Green with 3 other lovely Trent third year girls as soon as possible. It is 92 pounds per week inc bills and WIFI and is only 15 mins walk to the city centre, 2 min to tram stop and other bus stops, really nice big bedroom. xx

October 20, 2020 9:10 am  #13

GILL STREET NORTH ROOM AVAILABLEA really comfortable ensuite room in a friendly flat of eight in the very popular Gill Street North residence a couple of minutes from student union, shops, library and faculty buildings. Excellent, modern and well maintained facilities including large kitchen and communal area, laundry on-site, 24 hour security.- ensuite room away from kitchen and front door- cleaning provided (kitchen)- large kitchen and dining table and two sofas- friendly, responsive maintenance team- free internet included and amazon lockers on siteemail me on rachanne43@gmail.com if interested

October 20, 2020 5:05 pm  #14

Emily Hollinsworth wrote:

I am a new NTU student in desperate need of a flat. 
X NO shared accommodation please X
Roughly £500 a month but I am flexible due to urgent need. 

I’m selling my Clifton campus accommodation
157 per week
En-suite
Friendly flatmates

October 21, 2020 1:56 pm  #15

I have a room available in gill street north available on the 31st of October . Email me izzym2002@outlook.com .

October 21, 2020 3:07 pm  #16

gill street north room available, email me rachanne43@gmail.com or message me if interested

October 22, 2020 3:02 pm  #17

Hiya, 

I have got a room in Peverell, Clifton Campus. The flat is an all girls flat, they are all lovely, brand new kitchen, also parking if you needed for a car. 

I have decided to have a gap year, so looking for someone to take over my room! Its £6089.16 a year - paid in three. 2 instalments will be £2036.31 and the last one will be £2016.54!

Message me if you are interested xx

October 22, 2020 3:04 pm  #18

Forgot to mention my room in Peverell is an Ensuite and my email is graciekayf@icloud.com xx

October 22, 2020 3:51 pm  #19

Hi, I have accommodation for you.
Rent is 103 pounds per week you pay your rent in 3-months installments, with that you have buss pass for every bus in Nottingham it is urgent so if you are interested to answer me as quickly as possible. 

October 22, 2020 6:50 pm  #20

I have an ensuite room in Norton Court for £135.38 per week

Board footera