Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2020 8:04 pm  #1

looking for accommodation near NBS

Hello
Next year I'll be a (postgraduate) Erasmus student and I am looking for an accommodation near Nottingham Business School from the beginning of January until june. I would prefer to live with other students from NTU and my budget is about £150 per week. Maybe someone of you wants to get rid of his or her room at that time and is  searching a replacement. However, I am thankful for any advice!
Looking forward to your messages

November 26, 2020 6:09 pm  #2

Re: looking for accommodation near NBS

Hi  I am looking for a student to take over my contract! The room hasn't even been moved into due to COVID so once you have paid the deposit (£250) and signed the tenancy agreement you would be able to secure the room and take over my tenancy. I was unable to move into this room due to COVID related reasons but the place and location are fantastic and it is close to everything you would need being a student at Nottingham Trent. Aldi is literally around the corner which is excellent if you want to do a food shop as it closes late. There is a gym nearby too!

The Room is located in Flat 7 (Room 3) of Six Degrees Student Accommodation located on St Marks Street close to Glasshouse and Liberty Living. You would be living with 5 other students from NTU.

What's Included:
Ensuite Bathroom with Large Mirror and Good Size Shower
Study Area with Chair
Large Wardrobe and Storage
Spacious shared Kitchen (32" TV included) and Washing Machine/ Dryer included (which is great because some accommodations charge you extra to do your washing!)
Programmed key entry
Video intercom to allow access

Rent: £125 per Week (cheaper than ALOT of places located in the city centre) - I have already paid up to now

Six Degrees is within walking distance of Aldi, the Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham City Centre, and Nottingham Trent University/ NBS is around a 5 min walk!

If interested contact me on 07948414165 

Thank you!

Last edited by B Parekh (November 29, 2020 9:36 pm)

November 26, 2020 6:36 pm  #3

I have an ensuite room available in Gill Street North! £157/wc

Last edited by bill12345 (November 27, 2020 3:01 pm)

November 26, 2020 9:53 pm  #4

Hi, I am looking for a student to take over my contract! The room hasn't even been moved into due to COVID so once you have paid the deposit (£250) and signed the tenancy agreement you would be able to secure the room and take over my tenancy. I was unable to move into this room due to COVID related reasons but the place and location are fantastic and it is close to everything you would need being a student at Nottingham Trent. Aldi is literally around the corner which is excellent if you want to do a food shop as it closes late. There is a gym nearby too!

The Room is located in Flat 7 (Room 3) of Six Degrees Student Accommodation located on St Marks Street close to Glasshouse and Liberty Living.

What's Included:
Ensuite Bathroom with Large Mirror and Good Size Shower
Study Area with Chair
Large Wardrobe and Storage
Spacious shared Kitchen (32" TV included) and Washing Machine/ Dryer included (which is great because some accommodations charge you extra to do your washing!)
Programmed key entry
Video intercom to allow access

Rent: £125 per Week (cheaper than ALOT of places located in the city centre) - I have already paid up to now

Six Degrees is within walking distance of Aldi, the Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham City Centre, and Nottingham Trent University/ NBS is around a 5 min walk.

If interested to take over contact me on 07948414165, thanks!

Last edited by B Parekh (November 29, 2020 9:36 pm)

November 27, 2020 8:57 am  #5

Hi I have an ensuite room available in Gill street south that is available.  It is £164.71 per week.

November 27, 2020 8:58 am  #6

Hi I have an ensuite room available in Gill street south that is available.  It is £164.71 per week.

November 29, 2020 1:01 pm  #7

Hello,
I have a room available in Gill street south. It is an ensuite room on the top floor in a flat of 11.
£164.71 per week.

November 29, 2020 12:12 pm  #8

hi!
i have got a room available in trinity square (a 2 min walk from NBS) with 2 lovely girls and 2 boys.. i am taking a year out to change course so need to find someone to take my room! if you are interested give me a message on 07496913896

December 8, 2020 7:06 pm  #9

Hi, i am looking for someone to take over my tenancy asap due to family issues, is in Lenton area and an easy and short walk into city centre. Am happy to discuss further if you are interested!
Rent: £115 per week
Shared with 5 other NTU students
2 bathrooms split boy/girl for privacy
Large kitchen and dining area
Room is 4m by 5m, 1st floor, front of house, large bay window, Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelves, desk, and desk chair included. 

December 14, 2020 11:39 am  #10

Professional 40 male looking for a room or other smaller accommodation to rent in the Donabate/Portrane area. References available. Non-smoking and non-drinker.
Thanks

Board footera