Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2021 10:35 pm  #1

MODERN EN-SUITE ROOM AVAILABLE AT BRACKENHURST CAMPUS £133.28 P/W

Hiya, 

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy ASAP of a modern, en-suite room in the new accommodation at Brackenhurst Campus. The flat is home to 4 boys and 1 girl, all very sociable. £133.28 p/w to be paid in installments, the first term was paid for so whoever takes over the tenancy will only have to pay for the remaining two terms, January to the end of July. Whoever takes the tenancy will also be able to keep the £200 deposit I paid to secure this property. 

The room has a very modern feel, a small double bed, desk and desk chair, wardrobe, lots of amazing storage, and an en-suite W.C and shower. (Room was thoroughly cleaned on departure) The accommodation has a shared communal and kitchen area. The accommodation is very close to the library, Bramley building, Brack Bar, coffee shop, and washing stations.

The campus is around a 25 minutes walk to the local town of Southwell however, there is a bus stop right outside of the campus(about a 3 minutes walk from the accommodation) which runs in both directions and is always reliable and on time. If anyone is interested please do not hesitate to message through here or by text: 07860678671 for more information and pictures of the room.
Thank you
(DUE TO THE NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN AND STUDENTS NOT BEING ABLE TO RETURN TO HALLS, WHOEVER TAKES THIS PROPERTY WILL GET A REDUCED PRICE FOR 2ND TERM) 1st terms payment already paid, reduced price for 2nd term, and you would need to pay for 3rd term. 

Last edited by RhyannonC (January 10, 2021 5:08 pm)

Board footera