Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2021 11:19 am  #1

Accommodation wanted for 2021-2022 academic year

Hello, I'm Anna.
I'm a female German exchange student looking for accommodation for the academic year 2021/2022.  I am 22 years old and I am studying technical and applied biology now in my 4th semester and I will study microbiology at NTU in the final year. Whether a shared house or a flat is not important to me, but I am looking for friendly and fun flatmates who can show me something of living in Nottingham.
If you want to get in touch with me, please send me an email to anna.sophie@online.de. I appreciate some pictures and information about the accommodation in advance.

I am looking forward to an answer from you.

June 28, 2021 7:38 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation wanted for 2021-2022 academic year

Hi Anna, I will send you an email but I have accommodation available, under a 10 minute walk from NTU and city centre. With 6 girls and 3 boys who are all very friendly, fun and up for meeting new people I will email you more information. 

July 9, 2021 10:30 am  #3

Hi Anna, I have a room available with a 10 minute walk from the City Campus. Shared with 4 others.

July 15, 2021 11:30 am  #4

Hi Anna, if you are not sorted yet, please get in touch.  We have a lovely 6 bed house with 2 double rooms available, just £105pw inc bills and we are all at NTU.  Like to think we're friendly & easy to get along with.  email me at LisaH18080@gmail.com if you would like more details.  Thanks Lisa x

July 21, 2021 3:14 pm  #5

Hi Anna, we are looking for another girl in our house - see my ad on available page.  Let me know if you're interested?
Thanks Lisa  
''Hi looking for 1 x girl to join us in this 5 bed house.  Like to think we're easy to get along with, sociable but will need to work too!  House is easy walk to city campus and all bedrooms are good size with double beds, decent desks, etc.  Has large kitchen/diner with washer, dryer, fridge/freezers x 2 and large lounge.  So lucky to have found this house as left it very late and there was nothing much left in my price range.  Apparently the house was fully let but the group have split up, so Landlord willing to let on room by room basis.  Rent just £105pw including all bills.  email me at LisaH18080@gmail.com for more info.  It's well worth a look!''  

Board footera