Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2021 1:03 pm  #1

Accommodation available at Hampden hall (refurbished)

A room is now available in a flat shared with 5 other people in Hampden Hall located in the city centre and on campus. This flat is newly refurbished and is a short walking distance from tram stops, food shops and opposite the student union. This is a great room as it is in an amazing location whilst also being affordable compared to surrounding accommodations.  

November 30, 2021 5:14 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation available at Hampden hall (refurbished)

I’ve recently moved out and need someone to take my place ASAP to post me a message if interested

This room is in the most affordable accommodation located in the city centre campus at only £119 per week!

December 2, 2021 12:20 pm  #3

Hi Poppy, 
I am interested in your room, please would you be able to provide me with more information about it?
I am a NTU masters student looking to move in January.

How long is the tenancy until? Is the room ensuite?

Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Alex

December 2, 2021 6:34 pm  #4

Looking to do a tenancy take over/ room swap. Currently in Clifton New Hall, really sociable flat with 7 other people. The room is an ensuite and modern, price is £158 per week. No issues with it just want to be closer to city so looking for any accom options available there.

December 2, 2021 6:36 pm  #5

Looking to do a tenancy take over/ room swap. Currently in Clifton New Hall, really sociable flat with 7 other people. The room is an ensuite and modern, price is £158 per week. No issues with it just want to be closer to city so looking for any accom options available there.

December 3, 2021 5:47 pm  #6

Hi Alex,

Apologies for the late reply. The bathroom is shared between 2 people so sadly not an en-suite. The contract was originally 44 weeks.

If you need any more information my number is 07804655989, I should be able to reply much faster through this

December 9, 2021 8:40 pm  #7

Hi, is this still available?

December 11, 2021 12:55 pm  #8

Hiya!

Yes, this room is still available! If you need any more information my number is 07804655989

Board footera