Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2021 9:25 am  #1

Gill street south ensuite accommodation AVAILABLE NOW

I am currently in the process of moving home due to personal circumstances so my room will be available to rent ASAP. This room in Gill Street South has a good desk space, ensuite and good wardrobe space. There is a shared kitchen which is shared with the six other members of the flat. All the flatmates are lovely and friendly, have a good sense of humour and are sociable. The accommodation is right behind the Bonnington building, and very close to Boots library on the City campus and is a short walk to Victoria Centre. The accommodation is close to good night life and shops. 
There is two more payments left on this contract at £2436.98 for the first and £2413.32. 
Message me if you would like any more details! Please contact me on 07399901138. my ntu number is N0993215 😀

December 20, 2021 12:22 pm  #2

Re: Gill street south ensuite accommodation AVAILABLE NOW

gill street south accommodation available- immediately. En suite room in a 7 man flat. housemates are all really nice with 3 boys and 3 girls currently. Ground floor aswell which makes it very easy and accessible. Two payments are £2436.98 and £2413.32. Couldn't of been in a better location to the city and very easy to access city lectures. please contact me on 07592847790 if interested )

Board footera