Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2022 1:59 pm  #1

Looking for accommodation near City Campus

Hi, I am a MA Broadcast Journalism student looking for a room to rent near the City Campus. Ideally for a year starting from 12th September 2022. I am on a budget of £450 pcm. Any and all leads appreciated. Thank you.

NTU ID:N1082292

August 18, 2022 1:14 pm  #2

Re: Looking for accommodation near City Campus

Hi ,
silver ensuite room available at York House, city campus 44 week contract if you're still interested?

August 31, 2022 2:33 pm  #3

anuragramanujan wrote:

Hi, I am a MA Broadcast Journalism student looking for a room to rent near the City Campus. Ideally for a year starting from 12th September 2022. I am on a budget of £450 pcm. Any and all leads appreciated. Thank you.

NTU ID:N1082292

I have accommodation available as I’m no longer attending NTU. En-suite room at goldsmiths court at city campus. £164 a week

September 14, 2022 12:22 am  #4

Hi there I don't know if you are still looking for a room for this academic year but if you are I have a room available at Glasshouse Nottingham. I am looking for someone to take over my place it is 6-7 Bronze Room at Glasshouse. Please reply at your earliest convenience. https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-glasshouse/bronze-6-7-bed-room

September 14, 2022 12:32 am  #5

Hi there I don't know if you are still looking for a room for this academic year but if you are I have a room available at Glasshouse Nottingham. I am looking for someone to take over my place it is 6-7 Bronze Room at Glasshouse. Please reply at your earliest convenience. https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-glasshouse/bronze-6-7-bed-room

September 19, 2022 9:32 am  #6

Hi,
I'm in Norton House for 2022-2023 and my room is available as I'm moving to be with my friends.
Please contact me ASAP for details etc.
Available immediately.
En-Suite Room with Kitchen facilities and lots of shops nearby.
600 students on site.
£145/week
HariB

September 19, 2022 9:39 am  #7

Hi,
I'm in Norton House for 2022-2023 and my room is available as I'm moving to be with my friends.
Please contact me ASAP for details etc.
Available immediately.
En-Suite Room with Kitchen facilities and lots of shops nearby.
600 students on site.
​£145/week
HariB
N1085725

August 18, 2022 2:28 pm  #8

Bedroom in house share less than 10m walk from city campus. Email me z.page1407@gmail.com for more details

Board footera