Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2022 6:31 pm  #1

Tenancy takeover available at IQ Exchange in city!!

[color=var(--primary-text)][color=var(--primary-text)]En suite available for tenancy takeover available at IQ Exchange Nottingham, move in is from end of january until end of July (£162/week bills included) and the first instalment of rent has already is.[/color][/color][color=var(--primary-text)][color=var(--primary-text)]Lovely ensuite on top floor of the building in the heart of Nottingham so Victoria centre is 5 minute walk away and city campus is only an 8 minute walk away. Also lace market tram stop is only a 5 minute walk away too, so very conveniently located![/color][/color][color=var(--primary-text)][color=var(--primary-text)]Personal bathroom and lots of storage space in room, the desk especially is very large so useful for sectioning it out for different uses.[/color][/color][color=var(--primary-text)][color=var(--primary-text)]Double bed and large window so lots of natural lighting can enter the room. The view is amazing and would look a lot better on sunnier days, but still beautiful even on dull days. Also ignore my decor, you will be free to customise however you like ![/color][/color][color=var(--primary-text)][color=var(--primary-text)]Shared kitchen with 7 other people (4 girls, 3 boys) but there’s only ever 5-6 people in the flat. kitchen is definitely large enough + has two fridges and lots of cupboards so no need to worry about storage.[/color][/color][color=var(--primary-text)][color=var(--primary-text)]Please feel free to message me with any questions ! [/color][/color]

November 28, 2022 7:01 pm  #2

Re: Tenancy takeover available at IQ Exchange in city!!

Hi there! I am interested in this room if it is available from January-May 2023. Let me know, thanks!

Board footera