Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2023 5:11 pm  #1

Tenancy Takeover for January

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement from January 2024 to July 2024 as I am taking part in a semester abroad. The house is shared by 6 other friendly girls who all go to NTU and who enjoy the occasional night out to local bars, quiz nights and clubbing but who also like to have chilled nights in watching films and cooking together.

The house includes a kitchen which as two fridges and a freezer, two ovens, a microwave, and a kettle. A living room with a TV, sofa, and a dining table. Two bathrooms both with a bath, shower and sink and a basement which has 2 washing machines and 2 dryers to do laundry.

All the rooms come with a double bed, a sink, a desk, a wardrobe, and a TV. It also has plenty of storage space as well.

The house is an 11-minute walk to the city campus and the city centre and a 9-minute walk to the local Sainsburys. It is also a 9-minute walk to the nearest tram stop which can take you all around Nottingham and to Clifton Campus.

The rent is £140 per week and is paid monthly on the 8th. WIFI has already is for and bills are all included. The house is in the Arboretum NG1. If interested please feel free to message me!

Board footera