Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2023 2:20 pm  #1

(10% DISCOUNT) Ensuite Room Available at Byron, City Campus

Ensuite room available within Block B, Byron Residence.
This room is ideal for anyone studying on the City Campus, being a couple minutes walk from the university, library and students' union.
Kitchen is large with two ovens, two fridges, two sinks and two cookers. Very short walk to the city centre with very easy access to Tesco and Victoria Shopping Centre. Tram stop is very close by and is also suitable for those studying at Clifton and Brackenhurst, with regular buses running.

Perfect location, great facilities, and friendly flatmates!

Room available with a 10% price reduction

Message me with any questions

N1204804@my.ntu.ac.uk

Message me if you are interested in finding out more and would consider a discounted weekly rent.

The Byron accommodation is brilliant, is a very desirable accommodation and I can see why.
My room in particular has one of the best views being top floor of the accommodation with a working lift where I am sharing with 6 lovely flatmates

from my studies. Byron Residence flat with ensuite and shared tidy kitchen. Room is the biggest in the flat and furthest away from the kitchen (quiet). Comfy and clean room with great ensuite. Shared with 8 lovely flatmates. Great views as it is one down from top floor. Great location with tram stop less than a minute walk away. 2 minute walk to city campus and 4 minute walk to the city. Gym and facilities underneath accommodation and NTU shop with a Tesco also less than a minute walk away

City Campus
Based in the heart of Nottingham, our City Campus is right where all the action is. It’s got so much to impress. The beautiful and historic revamped Newton and Arkwright building, the state-of-the-art Boots Library with a new roof garden, and our award-winning Students’ Union with its exciting social and leisure spaces. And you’ll find endless other places to meet, eat and study.

You’ll be at the City Campus if you’re doing a course in the following subject areas:

Business, Management and Marketing
Law, Criminology and Justice
Accounting, Finance and Economics
Architecture and Civil Engineering
Art and Design
Journalism
Property, Construction and Surveying
Psychology, Sociology, Health and Social Care
Youth Studies
If you’re studying at Clifton or Brackenhurst, you may also choose to live in the city centre. The Go2 Uni 4 bus runs every seven minutes to Clifton and there is a regular bus service to Brackenhurst

Board footera