Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2021 9:12 am  #1

Accommodation Needed

Hi everyone,I'm a 3rd year looking for accommodation in the city for this academic year. I'm happy to share or live on my own (if you need to get rid of accommodation).

September 23, 2021 12:22 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation Needed

Hi I might be able to help you! I am looking to move out of my city centre flat to move in with freshers as I am currently just sharing with one 3rd year student. It's in Trinity Square so a great location but nice and quiet too as it's away from the freshers so the perfect combination. Let me know if you are interested 07793276769

September 23, 2021 1:34 pm  #3

hi I have accommodation at IQ exchange available it is a bronze ensuite on level 7 with each tenant having their own room space. you will be living with 7 other nice people. It has a big kitchen area. A lounge on level 1 where it includes 2 playstaion 4's, table tennis, a pool table and 2 TVs which you are free to use at any time.  It is incredibly close to the city around a 5 to 7 minute walk and about a 13 minute walk to the bus station with a train station close by. The weekly rent is 153.86 per week for 44 weeks. 

September 23, 2021 2:21 pm  #4

hi I have an accommodation available iq exchange that I am promptly trying to get rid of. it is shared flat with 7 other nice people however each tenant has their own room to themselves. the room has an ensuite and a comfortable desk space.

September 23, 2021 6:37 pm  #5

I have a nice room available in Nottingham square only costs £118 per week so £4912 for the year as I paid the first 2 weeks. It’s right by the forest rec tram stop so close to city and NTU city campus and also close to UON. Shared bathroom but only with 3 other people who are very cleans and there’s 2 toilets. Message me if interested aT 07487617988 (Nottingham Square)

Board footera