Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2021 5:23 pm  #1

Accommodation needed

We are two students in need of accomodation near the city campus for the first semester. If anyone knows everything, please answer this message.

October 28, 2021 9:29 am  #2

Re: Accommodation needed

Hi if you're still looking for a room, I have a large ensuite at simpsons which is £142.45 per week and is fully equipped. It is available immediately, I'm looking for someone to take over tenancy. message me on 07818752904 if interested.

December 12, 2021 12:51 pm  #3

I am currently in the process of moving home due to personal circumstances so my room will be available to rent ASAP. This room in Gill Street South has a good desk space, ensuite and good wardrobe space. There is a shared kitchen which is shared with the six other members of the flat. All the flatmates are lovely and friendly, have a good sense of humour and are sociable. The accommodation is right behind the Bonnington building, and very close to Boots library on the City campus and is a short walk to Victoria Centre. The accommodation is close to good night life and shops. 
There is two more payments left on this contract at £2436.98 for the first and £2413.32. 
Message me if you would like any more details on 07399901138 

March 20, 2022 6:50 am  #4

Tenancy ends 3rd of September 2022. Location: Radford Mill, Ng7 3PL  - Studio: desk+chair+noticeboard, double bed, wardrobe, full body size mirror, bathroom, kitchen stove, microwave/oven/grill/combination, kitchen cabinets,fridge, big window. £225 per week. Accomodation Facilities :cinema room.gym.cctv and security 24/7.basement garage.It's on Ilkeston road which is full of shops and fast food places.15 min walk to NTU.20 min walk to City centre.7 min walk to Halal Stores and butchery.4 min away from Tesco.7 min away from Lidl. 

April 1, 2022 12:57 pm  #5

Hey
I have a tenancy available a 5 min walk from NTU campus and city centre. The house is newly renovated, all en-suite rooms for £150 per week (bills included) from September 2022 until August. There are 6 rooms total, all the other girls are very friendly

Message me if you're interested! 
07383 510746

Board footera