Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2022 1:59 pm  #1

Accommodation needed for the city campus

Ensuite Accommodation needed urgently for the September 2022-23 term. The preferred location is near the city campus.

June 16, 2022 5:49 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation needed for the city campus

Hello Sweksha, i got a studio room available at Strait Village which is 7mn from NTU with a good price 203GBP per week. if you are interesting you can contract me through Whatsapp +447377261790.

Thank you.

July 14, 2022 9:54 am  #3

Hi.I have an ensuite room on ground floor at Archer House RIGHT in centre (NG1 7AW).£161 p/w. It is less than half a mile to city campus.
The castle is at the end of the very quiet road. Great reviews. Contract starts on 3rd September.It is a 50 week contract.
Unfortunately I don't need the accommodation anymore.
Contact me asap if interested.

July 14, 2022 8:04 pm  #4

Hi Sweksha,
I have a luxury platnum ensuite apartment at StudyInn - Talbot St. (2 min walk to City Campus)
It is the last available ensuite. Contract starts on the 10th September.
51 weeks
£214 p/w.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Frank.

August 18, 2022 1:13 pm  #5

Hi Sweksha,
silver ensuite room available at York House, city campus 44 week contract if you're still interested?

September 14, 2022 12:23 am  #6

Hi there I don't know if you are still looking for a room for this academic year but if you are I have a room available at Glasshouse Nottingham. I am looking for someone to take over my place it is 6-7 Bronze Room at Glasshouse. Please reply at your earliest convenience. https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-glasshouse/bronze-6-7-bed-room

September 14, 2022 12:26 am  #7

Hi there I don't know if you are still looking for a room for this academic year but if you are I have a room available at Glasshouse Nottingham. I am looking for someone to take over my place it is 6-7 Bronze Room at Glasshouse. Please reply at your earliest convenience. https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-glasshouse/bronze-6-7-bed-room

August 18, 2022 9:03 pm  #8

Hiya, I've got a room in a newly renovated student house very short walk to city centre. £160/w all bills included. 07492860799

Board footera