Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2022 10:28 am  #1

Accomodation needed from January 2023

Hi! I will be an international student at NTU (city campus) from January till May 2023. Please, help me find an accomodation. I will cook pasta as a reward

November 7, 2022 10:25 pm  #2

Re: Accomodation needed from January 2023

Hi, I have accommodation that will be available from January 2023. It is a shared house with 4 other girls, costing £120 a week. If you're interested, please reply to me on here, or message me on Facebook! (Anna Wray.) It's located a 5-10 min walk from the NTU campus.

November 8, 2022 4:54 pm  #3

ElisaPolesini wrote:

Hi! I will be an international student at NTU (city campus) from January till May 2023. Please, help me find an accomodation. I will cook pasta as a reward

Hi Eisia! I have a room available for you. It is an en-suite room, 3 other flatmates and a 8 min walk from NTU city campus. It is at £150 a week with all electricity and water bills included.

My email is nmanning306@gmail.com if you would like to get in touch!

Best wishes
Nicole

November 7, 2022 6:11 pm  #4

Hi there, I have a tenancy for an accommodation in Byron residence which is on city campus, it’s currently payed until January, let me know if your interested or need any more information on 07760534343 I’ll be more thank happy to answer any questions.

November 17, 2022 7:32 am  #5

Hi friends, I am Uma ,I will be the international student at NTU Clifton campus for Jan 23 intake.
I need an accommodation at NTU clifton campus or nearby clifton campus. My move in date into consideration will be 28Dec 22. If there is any room availability options please let me know I'm interested to move in.
Please do the needful.
Thanking you.

November 24, 2022 12:42 pm  #6

Hi,

I have a room on Clifton Campus available.

December 5, 2022 3:01 pm  #7

Hi, 
I am currently moving out of a luxurious 2-bed apartment and am looking for someone to take over my tenancy. It is located in the Park Estate which is a 10-minute walk to the university and a 12-minute walk to the city centre. It has is up until January and the remaining rent amount is £5393.17 including bills. Please let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures of the apartment. 
Thanks, 
​Sara

December 6, 2022 5:27 am  #8

Uma wrote:

Hi friends, I am Uma ,I will be the international student at NTU Clifton campus for Jan 23 intake.
I need an accommodation at NTU clifton campus or nearby clifton campus. My move in date into consideration will be 28Dec 22. If there is any room availability options please let me know I'm interested to move in.
Please do the needful.
Thanking you.

Uma; I have just vacated my larger room in Peverell on Clifton that is immediately available.

Single bed en-suite 'large option' room
Private bathroom
Shared kitchen with 4/5 other people
Cleaning provided
£156.45 per week bills included

PM me or text / call me on 07786288942 if interested

December 17, 2022 1:59 pm  #9

One bedroom available for 2022/23 in this four-bedroom town house with an open plan lounge/kitchen on the ground floor and bedrooms on the first and second floors. There is patio door access to a shared courtyard, ground floor WC, second floor shower and four good size bedrooms.

If you are interested, please contact me for further details and link to property on Megaclose site.

December 21, 2022 1:34 pm  #10

Hello I have a room !! Works out about £110pw in a house with 4 other girls!! Short walk from tram/bus that take you to both City and Clifton campus! 

Contact my Facebook: Hawi Fekadu ! xxxxx

Board footera