Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2024 4:03 pm  #1

Accomodation wanted for exchange student

Hey guys,

I will be an exchange student from September to December this year. I wanted to try my luck here before applying for a homestay. Perhaps someone has a room or is searching for a flat mate for the few months

If you can help me, than please message me over my email:
pantzerf@yahoo.de

June 25, 2024 11:37 am  #2

Re: Accomodation wanted for exchange student

Hi, i will also be coming as an exchange student for these months, were you able to find any accomodation?

June 25, 2024 12:02 pm  #3

Hi, I'm an exchange student coming to NTU , looking for an accommodation from September to December. Kindly share any leads if available.
thank you

July 1, 2024 2:17 pm  #4

Hi 
I have a spare room in Sherwood in a secured gated area. Regular bus route into the city centre.
Please call me on 07701093875 or whats app me to share the photos.

July 2, 2024 8:51 am  #5

Hello, we have a range of beautiful studios and ensuite rooms available. Please email me at marta@mezzino.co.uk
Our accommodation is called Redgate if you wanted to have a look online  

July 15, 2024 2:49 am  #6

I have a double bedreoom with en-suite bathroom, building has swimming pool, gym and sauna, all free. I am third year student at NTU, call me on 07572643561 for further info.

July 13, 2024 11:57 am  #7

Hello!

I have seen your request for accommodation from September to December this year and wonder if you are still looking?

I have a small self-contained unit which is available for those months at the moment, which is an annex of my house. I live within walking distance of Nottingham Trent University and within walking distance of the tram in Nottingham, which takes you directly to the Nottingham City Centre campus.

There are a lot more details I could send, and of course I would need to know more about you, but I am sure that you have already found somewhere to stay.

If not, do let me know!

Kind regards

Donna

Board footera