Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2019 12:02 pm  #1

Looking for an accommodation from Jan to Jun

Hi, 
I am on an exchange program and I will be back on Feb, I don't mind paying for Jan as well. And I am hoping for a place near city campus and city centre, please contact me in raizel62726@gmail.com or leave a comment below !
Thank you x

Last edited by raizel (December 23, 2019 12:06 pm)

December 23, 2019 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Looking for an accommodation from Jan to Jun

Hi there,
If you're still looking for accommodation I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

December 26, 2019 7:24 pm  #3

just sent a email!

December 29, 2019 5:57 pm  #4

Hello, I have an en-suite room available at Cotton Mills, £97 per week with a large shared kitchen and room. It is shared with 4 other lovely flatmates, available immediately. Message me if interested: clara.hordyk@hotmail.com

December 29, 2019 7:10 pm  #5

Hello, 
I have my room available at the Byron accommodation in the City campus (NG1 4FW). I was wondering if you are still looking for a room to move in to. Feel free to email me at jamesgillies7@icloud.com for any further questions or pictures etc.
Thank you,
James

December 30, 2019 7:06 pm  #6

Hello,
I have a lovely bright room in a mixed flat available in Cotton Mills. £97 per week, with an en-suite, all bills included (inc. internet) and very friendly flat mates. Let me know if you are interested.
Kind regards,
Clara

January 1, 2020 11:16 am  #7

Hi there,
If you're still looking for accommodation I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

January 7, 2020 3:46 pm  #8

Hi,
I have a large double bedroom available for only £121 a week in Lenton at a private student accommodation called manor villages, its only a 5 minute bus ride from NTU .

For more information
Number 07475471254
Email  natashahuson0@gmail.com

January 7, 2020 3:49 pm  #9

Hi,
I have a large double bedroom available for only £121 a week in Lenton at a private student accommodation called manor villages, its only a 5 minute bus ride from NTU .

For more information
Number 07475471254
Email  natashahuson0@gmail.com

January 7, 2020 9:05 pm  #10

I have an en-suite room available in a postgraduate flat in university owned Simpsons Halls in Lenton
Available from now - until 20th July 2020
Shared kitchen with 2 other postgrad students
On site secure Parking permit available
20-25 minute walk to Nottingham Trent city campus
5 minute walk to bus stop - 30 minute bus journey to Clifton campus
£131.88 pw - all bills and Wi-fi included
Email jade_brads@hotmail.co.uk for any more info

Board footera