Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2020 5:22 pm  #11

Re: room or studio apartment wanted

Hi, you still looking for student accommodation?
I'm currently at Newhall and my agreement needs taking over ASAP. Its private bedroom and bathroom, shared kitchen. The flat mates are really friendly and very easy to get along with. Feel free to contact me through WhatsApp or here. 074283023443

January 18, 2020 9:25 pm  #12

Hi, I see you have posted about accommodation needed for NTU. I have an ensuite flat avaliable in the modern apartments of Gill Street South. The flat mates are lovely to be with and the room is super comfortable to live in. I can answer any questions and supply any pictures needed! Regards Brendan

January 18, 2020 9:37 pm  #13

Hi, I see you have posted about accommodation needed for NTU. I have an ensuite flat avaliable in the modern apartments of Gill Street South. The flat mates are lovely to be with and the room is super comfortable to live in. I can answer any questions and supply any pictures needed! Regards Brendan

March 1, 2020 12:25 pm  #14

Hi, I have a Studio apartment avaliable for next uni year. It is at Bowman House, a Silver level flat and is a 45 week contract.

The contract is from the 19th September 2020 - 31st July 2021. It is £164.00 per week with a £150 deposit.

Includes fully furnished modern decor with a 3/4 size bed, Breakfast Bar, Work Desk, Hob, Microwave Oven, Fridge Freezer, Full Size Shower and plenty of living space.

The building has large communal areas where events are hosted so you won't be short of getting to know your neighbours.

Message me on brendanvind@hotmail.co.uk

Board footera