Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2021 6:05 pm  #1

6 DEGREES DOUBLE ROOM ENSUITE AVAILABLE NOW £125/£120 pw

Hi  I am looking for a student to take over my contract NOW or within the next week or so. The room hasn't even been moved into due to COVID so once you have paid the deposit (£250) and signed the tenancy agreement you would be able to secure the room and take over my tenancy. I was unable to move into this room due to COVID related reasons but the place and location are fantastic and it is close to everything you would need being a student at Nottingham Trent. Aldi is literally around the corner which is excellent if you want to do a food shop as it closes late. There is a gym nearby too!

The Room is located in Flat 7 (Room 3) of Six Degrees Student Accommodation located on St Marks Street close to Glasshouse and Liberty Living.

What's Included:
Ensuite Bathroom with Large Mirror and Good Size Shower
Study Area with Chair
Large Wardrobe and Storage
Spacious shared Kitchen (32" TV included) and Washing Machine/ Dryer included (which is great because some accommodations charge you extra to do your washing!)
Programmed key entry
Video intercom to allow access

Rent: £120/125 per Week (cheaper than ALOT of places located in the city centre) - I have already paid the first term

Six Degrees is within walking distance of Aldi, the Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham City Centre, and Nottingham Trent University is around a 5-10 min walk.

Serious Enquiries Only, as I need someone to replace me as soon as possible. Thank you!
If interested to take over now or later contact me on 07948414165

Board footera