Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2021 8:38 pm  #1

£1000 given! Heavy discount! Trinity Square en-suite friendly,bright

1 term already paid for! 2 terms left to pay for (£171 per week). With the £1000 given to you it will only cost you just over £4000!!!!!! Don't miss this chance to have the best flat mates and the best location in the City!! This is the biggest discount which you won't find anywhere else!
Don't hesitate to call or message me on 07748138018.
Trinity square is in the best location in Nottingham! You can walk anywhere! The city campus is 2 crossings away and the Victoria shopping centre is a 2 minute walk away!
There are many bus stops near including the Number 4 bus! But you will never need to use the transport as all bars, restaurants, shops, cafes and clubs are just minutes away!
Trinity square is a very safe place to live with 24/7 security and even a concierge where you can go for help whenever! Tescos, Aldi, Waitrose and tkmax are some of the shops just a minute walk away!
Subway, McDonald’s, KFC and many more are also just 1 minute away!
All nottingham Trent students say trinity square “is the best” and I would completely agree!
The available flat has two girls and 2 boys who are so so lovely and funny! You will have friends for life with them! The room has an en-suite including a powerful shower, sink and toilet! The room has a small double bed with plenty of storage! The desk is huge especially perfect for any art/graphic students! There is also a wardrobe, draws and hooks. The room is very light and bright thanks to the street facing view!
There is a kitchen with a big table and chairs as well as 2 sofas and a tv! You will have your own fridge shelf and freezer draw as well as 2 cupboards for your food and crockery! (One cupboard also has a lock)
Washing machines and dryers are in the building and have a cool wash card system.
The room is honestly so ideal! Anyone would be lucky to spend their student time in it! If you have any questions or wish to see and pictures at all please message/call me on 07748138018!

Last edited by Jessg (January 21, 2021 11:49 am)

Board footera