Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2021 9:17 pm  #1

•6 DEGREES DOUBLE ROOM ENSUITE AVAILABLE NOW £120 pw

Hi  I am looking for a student to take over my contract as soon as they can. The room hasn't even been moved into due to COVID so once you have paid the deposit (£250) and signed the tenancy agreement you would be able to secure the room and take over my tenancy. I was unable to move into this room due to COVID related reasons but the place and location are fantastic and it is close to everything you would need being a student at Nottingham Trent. Aldi is literally around the corner which is excellent if you want to do a food shop as it closes late. There is a gym nearby too!

The Room is located in Flat 7 (Room 3) of Six Degrees Student Accommodation located on St Marks Street close to Glasshouse and Liberty Living.

What's Included:
Ensuite Bathroom with Large Mirror and Good Size Shower
Study Area with Chair
Large Wardrobe and Storage
Spacious shared Kitchen (32" TV included) and Washing Machine/ Dryer included (which is great because some accommodations charge you extra to do your washing!)
Programmed key entry
Video intercom to allow access

Rent: £120 per Week (cheaper than ALOT of places located in the city centre) - I have already paid up to now. 

Six Degrees is within walking distance of Aldi, the Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham City Centre, and Nottingham Trent University is around a 5-10 min walk.

Serious Enquiries Only, as I need someone to replace me as soon as possible. Thank you!
If interested to take over now or later contact me on 07948414165

Board footera