Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2021 2:17 pm  #1

(£108pppw) Lenton Room - 10 Sherwin Grove // TVs IN ALL ROOMS!

Whole house redecorated in 2020!
You will be taking my spot and living with 5 other second year students, all of which I have lived with previously.
Tenancy: 1st August 2021 to 31st July 2022.
Full disclosure: I am leaving my contract because I want to live alone and focus on studies for final year.

Extra Bills (£8pppw)*:
 - 100M Superfast Broadband via virgin (£0.92pppw)
 - Gas and Electric (info from Ofgem) (£6.03pppw)
 - Water Rates, Severn Trent Water. (£1.28pppw)
All the above information is approximate, details from internet search on 9/1/2021. A slower broadband could be used. More accurate information can be found by ring the utility companies that you have chosen, as they keep historic information. Meter readings are taken at the start of the tenancy, then they need to be logged with the relevant companies (details will be provided) for you. If you pay monthly then the cost is spread evenly, which allows budgeting.

About the house:
This House was totally refurbished summer 2008, which includes redecoration. Aerial points have been provided to each bedroom and lounge via a amplifier / splitter arrangement. Features include:

- Intruder Alarm and Full Fire Alarm System
 - Emergency Lighting
 - Dishwasher, washing Machine, and 2x Fridge Freezer.
 - Double Glazed windows.
 - Two Bathrooms: 1 bath, 1 shower, 2 WC, 2 Sinks
 - Lounge has a 42” LCD Widescreen TV with Freeview.
 - 24” Lcd/Dvd Tv’s in all bedrooms wall mounted.
 - Front hard standing/patio area.
 - Brick Built BBQ and seating area.
 - CCTV System added this year.

Feel free to message me for further inquiries, pictures, or to get in touch with your potential housemates (2 girls, 3 boys)!

March 25, 2021 4:57 pm  #2

Re: (£108pppw) Lenton Room - 10 Sherwin Grove // TVs IN ALL ROOMS!

Hi my name is luca, I'm a first year student looking for a room in a shared house. I'm currently living at Gill street, I'm interested in the room available. Could you get back to me with further information via my social media or via phone call. 
My number is 07986298812 and my Instagram is Luca_sch22.
Really look forward to hearing from you, will be more than happy to visit and converse further with you and your house mates. 

March 26, 2021 11:43 am  #3

Hi, I'm looking for a room in a shared house. If you could get in contact when you receive this message it would be greatly appreciated. 
My Instagram is Luca_sch22.
I would be more than happy to meet in person and meet the other residence.   

April 5, 2021 2:08 pm  #4

I'm interested in the room, is it still available? I'm a first year economics student from south of London. Most of my flatmates dropped out this year so looking for somewhere to stay next year. My phone number is 07933177214 
please text me if its still available, happy to meet irl too.
-Jonny 

April 30, 2021 10:29 am  #5

Hi all,

Double Room to rent in Donabate Village. 5 mins from the train station.  Let me know if interested in viewing and I can send photos. 600 per month

May 18, 2021 3:19 pm  #6

Professional 40 male looking for a room or other smaller accommodation to rent in the Donabate/Portrane area. References available. Non-smoking and non-drinker.
Thanks

May 22, 2021 6:08 pm  #7

Hi, I am interested in the room. Is it still available? My number 07873 301519. 
thanks

Board footera