Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2021 3:58 pm  #1

2021/22 ROOM AVAILABLE IN LENTON! £105 PW!

Hey there! For personal reasons, I'm looking for somebody to take over my contract for next academic year. 

It is for a room in a five-bed house share for £105 per week (with four other students, 3 from NTU and 1 from UON - they're all sociable but equally will give space for you to work). The house is on Lenton Boulevard - it is such a sought-after area and I am so sad to not be able to live there next year! 

You'll be a two minute walk from Derby Road (with a local Sainsbury's AND excellent bus services to the city, or more towards UON). It takes less than ten minutes to walk to Castle Marina Retail Park with a HUGE Sainsbury's and BIG LIDL! Right next to Lidl, there is a pure-gym! 

I've lived in this area for the last year and I have felt so safe! There are lovely areas to walk near-by including lots of local parks. Access to shops is incredible, definitely one of the better areas of Nottingham to live in. I have walked to Uni all year (obviously only when using the library!) and it takes me 15/20 minutes to walk to the city centre. On the bus it takes 5-10 minutes to NTU CAMPUS. 

Message me for any more details, I have a virtual tour link as well! 

March 25, 2021 5:03 pm  #2

Re: 2021/22 ROOM AVAILABLE IN LENTON! £105 PW!

Hi my name is Luca, I currently live at Gill street. I'm looking for a room in a shared house, could you get back to me via my phone number or via social media.
My number is 07986298812 and mu Instagram is Luca_sch22.
Look forward to hearing from you, I'm also available for a visit to see the house and meet the rest of the tenants, Thank you

April 5, 2021 2:01 pm  #3

Re: 2021/22 ROOM AVAILABLE IN LENTON! £105 PW!

I'm Interested in the room, Is it still  available? I'm a current first year economics student. my phone number is 07933177214 please contact me to let me know.
-Jonny

Board footera