Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2021 1:05 pm  #1

LOOKING FOR FEMALE TO SHARE WITH 4 GIRLS

Double Room Available In West Bridgford  - Charnwood Grove - Ideal For Clifton Campus
5 Bedroom House/4 Lovely Girls Already Living There
Spacious
Excellent Location
Furnished
Bills Included
Girls only to apply
£120pppw
Please contact James - 07940 092392
or
Please contact - alicourts@sky.comDouble bedroom in West bridgfordAd DetailsMessage

Ad ref# 15945134 

This Spacious and Luxuriously furnished 5 bed home boasts an excellent location. In the heart of west bridgford, equidistant between central avenue and Asda mega store, Charnwood grove is 5 minutes walk from all the shops, bars and other attractions the area has to offer. Each room comes as standard with a double bed and mattress, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair. The lounge comes fully furnished with 2 three seater leather sofas and a large flat screen TV. A large shared garden completes what is truly an extra special home for a group of 5 friends.

• House share
  • West Bridgford
  • NG2

• £120 pw (double)

AvailabilityAvailableNowMinimum term10 monthsMaximum term10 monthsExtra costDeposit£0.00Bills included?YesAmenitiesFurnishingsFurnishedParkingNoGarageNoGarden/terraceYesBalcony/PatioNoDisabled accessNoLiving roomsharedBroadband includedYesCurrent household# housemates4Total # rooms5Ages18 to 23Smoker?NoAny pets?NoLanguageEnglishOccupationStudentUniversityNottingham Trent UniversityGender4 FemalesNew housemate preferencesCouples OK?NoSmoking OK?NoPets OK?NoOccupationDon't mindReferences?NoMin age18Max age2

Last edited by ALICAT26 (October 8, 2021 8:59 am)

September 22, 2021 2:11 pm  #2

Re: LOOKING FOR FEMALE TO SHARE WITH 4 GIRLS

Hi, I am interested ! How can I contact you for more details?

September 22, 2021 3:15 pm  #3

email me alicourts@sky.com

September 22, 2021 3:17 pm  #4

If you would like - email me on alicourts@sky.com

Board footera