Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2021 12:06 pm  #1

Rooms available ASAP city campus

Looking for a room ASAP anywhere near city campus. Message me if anythings available.

Thanks, 

Ellis (N0850798)

November 22, 2021 4:26 pm  #2

Re: Rooms available ASAP city campus

Hi there,
I will be leaving uni this week meaning my room is going to be available for rent.
It is an en suite room with a well equipped shared kitchen/living space. There are 5 other friendly flatmates currently living here. The room is at Norton Court - If you would like the full details let me know and I will send them over.
The price is slightly cheaper than most at £138 weekly (there are two payments of roughly £2030 remaining however this can be negotiated.)
If this is something that interests you let me know. 
Thanks a lot, Dylan.

November 23, 2021 10:01 am  #3

hi Dylan,
I am interested in your offer, for your accommodation. Contact me on WhatsApp if it's still available 
thank you ;)
+33781226521

November 26, 2021 6:52 pm  #4

I have a room available in Gill Street South from January, message me for more details

November 29, 2021 8:55 pm  #5

mae_s wrote:

hi Dylan,
I am interested in your offer, for your accommodation. Contact me on WhatsApp if it's still available 
thank you ;)
+33781226521

I have a room available in the City Centre if you’re interested

November 30, 2021 5:31 pm  #6

Hiya,

I noticed you’re looking for an accommodation near the city campus and I have a very affordable room available for £119 per week on the city campus in Hampden Hall if you’re interested! The flat has recently been refurbished so if you want any updated pictures I will be happy to send you some as they’re not available online. Pop me a message if you are interested

December 12, 2021 12:43 pm  #7

I am currently in the process of moving home due to personal circumstances so my room will be available to rent ASAP. This room in Gill Street South has a good desk space, ensuite and good wardrobe space. There is a shared kitchen which is shared with the six other members of the flat. All the flatmates are lovely and friendly, have a good sense of humour and are sociable. The accommodation is right behind the Bonnington building, and very close to Boots library on the City campus and is a short walk to Victoria Centre. The accommodation is close to good night life and shops. 
There is two more payments left on this contract at £2436.98 for the first and £2413.32. 
Message me if you would like any more details on 07399901138 

Board footera