Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2021 3:37 am  #1

Accommodation needed!

Hello! I'm a study abroad student looking for a place to stay for the January - June 2022 term, near the city campus. If anyone has a room available, I would love to chat! My email is kelley.tran15@yahoo.com 

Thank you!

December 3, 2021 12:02 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation needed!

Hiya my room is in city centre in gill street south and will be available for January , its £165.62 pw, perfect location for city campus as its behind the SU and close to the town centre and all the lecture theatres. message me for more information

December 6, 2021 1:07 pm  #3

Hi,

I have a room available, located in the city centre which has recently been refurbished. It’s opposite the students union and on campus so it’s a small walk away from everything. It’s in Hampden Hall so it’s very affordable at £119. Unfortunately the pictures online don’t show the refurbishment that has recently
been completed so if you would like any pictures feel free to message me through my email address (@poppyfreck@outlook.com)

- Poppy 

December 12, 2021 12:39 pm  #4

I am currently in the process of moving home due to personal circumstances so my room will be available to rent ASAP. This room in Gill Street South has a good desk space, ensuite and good wardrobe space. There is a shared kitchen which is shared with the six other members of the flat. All the flatmates are lovely and friendly, have a good sense of humour and are sociable. The accommodation is right behind the Bonnington building, and very close to Boots library on the City campus and is a short walk to Victoria Centre. The accommodation is close to good night life and shops. 
There is two more payments left on this contract at £2436.98 for the first and £2413.32. 
Message me if you would like any more details! 

Board footera