Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2021 4:01 pm  #1

Accommodation needed

Hi! I'm an international student from the Netherlands looking for a room to take over from January/February - June 2022. Preferably one in the city centre. If anyone has a room available, please let me know!

December 13, 2021 9:56 am  #2

Re: Accommodation needed

Hiya, I am currently in the process of moving home due to personal circumstances so my room will be available to rent ASAP. This room in Gill Street South has a good desk space, ensuite and good wardrobe space. There is a shared kitchen which is shared with the six other members of the flat. All the flatmates are lovely and friendly, have a good sense of humour and are sociable. The accommodation is right behind the Bonnington building, and very close to Boots library on the City campus and is a short walk to Victoria Centre. The accommodation is close to good night life and shops. 
There is two more payments left on this contract at £2436.98 for the first and £2413.32. 
 The room is empty and Clean now as I have moved home. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks Amelia. 

December 14, 2021 10:09 am  #3

I am currently looking to move out of Gill Street South due to personal reasons; my room will be available to rent from January onwards. The room has an en-suite, large desk and plenty of storage space. A kitchen is shared with the other members of the flat. Great location, less than 5 minutes walk to City Campus and NTU tram stop, and only a short distance from the Victoria Centre and the bus stop for the number 4 to Clifton Campus.

The rent is £165.62 a week and two more payments are left for this academic year - £2436.98 due in January and £2413.32 due in April.

Please contact me at N0984668@ntu.ac.uk for more information

December 17, 2021 1:01 pm  #4

Hiya!

I have a ensuite bedroom available in GILL STREET SOUTH which is right in city centre behind the Student Union, so absolutely everything is in walking distance! One of the best accommodations and has the nicest flatmates that are so easy to get along with and I can always put you in contact with them all beforehand, it is £165.62 p/w. and was a 44week tenancy that started in September. Its ready to move into from now so please let me know if you would like any photos or videos of the flat and bedroom! My email is aabbiewilson@icloud.com.

December 19, 2021 2:28 pm  #5

I have an ensuite double-bed room available at trinity square private accommodation which is right in the city centre less than a 5 minute walk to the university. The room is very large and has lots of storage/desk space. The kitchen is shared with 4 other people all of whom are very nice and friendly. There are 2 payments on the room left to make:
February 1st 2022 - £2685
May 1st 2022 - £2506.
Email me if you are interested at - N0983342@my.ntu.ac.uk.

January 5, 2022 10:47 pm  #6

i’m looking for someone to fill a 44 week tendency ending 22nd of july. £119 a week, with shared bathroom between one and shared kitchen between 5 sociable flatmates who i absolutely adore and am sad to leave. the accom itself is 5 mins away from town center and called hampden halls on city center campus. it’s right in the middle of nottingham and right in the center of the other city center accommodations. it has 24 hour security and cleaning once a week to make sure it is safe and tidy!! if you would like to hear anything else email me: flo.sheppard03@gmail.com 
there are two payments left to make of
- 13/01/2022 1,751.00 (GBP)
- 22/04/2022 1,734.00 (GBP)
room is currently empty and clean and ready to move into asap!!

February 1, 2022 4:40 pm  #7

hi i have a room available at blenheim hall it's 138.81

February 1, 2022 4:52 pm  #8

Hi 
I have just seen your post and wondered if you are still looking for a room.  I am vacating my room in Gill Street South.  It is has an ensuite and is in a flat of 10 rooms with a communal kitchen/lounge area on the top floor.  If you are interested you can email me on N0991573@my.ntu.ac.uk

February 9, 2022 3:19 pm  #9

Hi, I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Trinity Square on City Campus. It’s an ensuite with a double bed and lots of desk and storage space. I’m flat sharing with two boys and one girl. It’s right in the centre right next to all the shops, and a 5 min walk to NTU campus. Rent is covered up until April and then £2,400 will need to be paid. Call me on 07805076861 or email at N1009985@my.ntu.ac.uk to find out more

February 9, 2022 3:20 pm  #10

Hi, I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Trinity Square on City Campus. It’s an ensuite with a double bed and lots of desk and storage space. I’m flat sharing with two boys and one girl. It’s right in the centre right next to all the shops, and a 5 min walk to NTU campus. Rent is covered up until April and then £2,400 will need to be paid. Call me on 07805076861 or email at N1009985@my.ntu.ac.uk to find out more

Board footera