Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2021 4:23 pm  #1

Looking for accommodation in the city centre

Hi, I'm an international student from the Netherlands looking for accommodation in the city centre for the upcoming term. Please let me know if you have anything available!

December 10, 2021 9:02 am  #2

Re: Looking for accommodation in the city centre

Hi I have a room available in the city centre in the Glasshouse.  It's right in the centre so near Victoria shopping centre,  NTU and all transport.  It's sharing with 2 boys and 2 girls.  Sharing 2 good sized bathrooms and a large kitchen.  The room is a good size with plenty of storage space and a 3/4 bed. Message me if interested.  07804 619075

December 10, 2021 9:14 am  #3

Hi I have a room in the city centre at the Glasshouse.  It's available from Jan 22 for £122 pw. Message me if interested thanks 07804 619075

December 10, 2021 10:50 am  #4

I am currently looking to move out of Gill Street South (city centre) due to personal reasons; my room will be available to rent from January onwards. The room has an en-suite, large desk and plenty of storage space. A kitchen is shared with the other members of the flat. Great location, less than 5 minutes walk to City Campus and NTU tram stop, and only a short distance from the Victoria Centre and the bus stop for the number 4 to Clifton Campus.

The rent is £165.62 a week and two more payments are left for this academic year - £2436.98 due in January and £2413.32 due in April.

Please contact me at N0984668@ntu.ac.uk for more information

December 10, 2021 11:46 am  #5

I have a room available at Byron residence Block D with 9 other flatmates. Message me if you're interestesd.

December 12, 2021 12:38 pm  #6

I am currently in the process of moving home due to personal circumstances so my room will be available to rent ASAP. This room in Gill Street South has a good desk space, ensuite and good wardrobe space. There is a shared kitchen which is shared with the six other members of the flat. All the flatmates are lovely and friendly, have a good sense of humour and are sociable. The accommodation is right behind the Bonnington building, and very close to Boots library on the City campus and is a short walk to Victoria Centre. The accommodation is close to good night life and shops. 
There is two more payments left on this contract at £2436.98 for the first and £2413.32. 
Message me if you would like any more details! 

January 5, 2022 7:51 pm  #7

Hi, I have a room available at Glasshouse accom in the centre of nottingham, it's a two room flat with one shared bathroom and kitchen, good size room, 3/4 bed, view of the city from window, £130 per week, the tenancy is until beginning of September, if you need anymore information, let me know. 

Board footera