Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2022 9:27 am  #1

NEEDING AN ACCOMODATION FOR MY FIRST TERM AT NTU (Oct-Jan)

Hi,
I'm Giuseppe Meli (NTU ID: N1135639), 22 years old, from Italy. I will be in Nottingham in October to study as Erasmus Student in the first term of 2022/2023 accademic year at NTU. 
I'm looking for an accomodation (room, flat or shared house) near Clifton Campus, but eventually I'm free to consider also other solutions.
My Budget is near £120 per week or 500 per month, included all the bills.
I am ready to handmade pizza and pasta! Please let me know if you have something to offer me

September 14, 2022 12:33 am  #2

Re: NEEDING AN ACCOMODATION FOR MY FIRST TERM AT NTU (Oct-Jan)

Hi there I don't know if you are still looking for a room for this academic year but if you are I have a room available at Glasshouse Nottingham. I am looking for someone to take over my place it is 6-7 Bronze Room at Glasshouse. Please reply at your earliest convenience. https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/the-glasshouse/bronze-6-7-bed-room

September 26, 2022 9:01 pm  #3

Hi Giuseppe, hope you are well. I enrolled at NTU for this year but have changed my mind and no longer want to attend. I have a contract for a dorm in Peverell Clifton Campus. The flat is shared with other students (who I am sure would love your handmade pizza and pasta) but the room is a single ensuite. However, it is £148.68 per week (including bills) making it £6541.92 in total for the whole term. I hope that might be okay. I have fully evacuated the dorm and it is free for someone else to move in. If you are interested in picking up the contract let me know and I will contact the NTU accommodation team. Thank you! 

September 26, 2022 10:29 pm  #4

]

Contact me 07555317671 asap if u still need accommodation. Blenheim room available

Board footera