Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2022 4:56 pm  #1

ROOM AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Curzon house, en-suite premium 1

No longer require my tenancy.

Curzon House is located approx 0.2 miles from the city center; a 9 min walk to NTU City Campus. The flat has 3 other tenants, all quiet and tidy. NG3 1DJ

The room is made of a 3/4 bed, a large desk, under-bed storage, large full-length wardrobe, an ensuite bathroom, a full-length mirror, and black-out curtains.

the shared kitchen boasts a modern, clean feel with a fridge/freezer, oven, and microwave alongside provided toaster and kettle. plenty of individual storage for crockery food etc. a large sofa also in the kitchen/ communal area. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary cleaning items; mop, vacuum, dustpan, brush, etc.

the current tenancy agreement is of 44 weeks, check out date being 22 July 2023.
any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

November 17, 2022 9:30 pm  #2

Re: ROOM AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Curzon house, en-suite premium 1

is the room still available? can you contact me for further informations at:  a.rizzi@studenti.unibs.it  ? thank you

November 23, 2022 12:17 pm  #3

Andrea Rizzi wrote:

is the room still available? can you contact me for further informations at:  a.rizzi@studenti.unibs.it  ? thank you

Hi there I have replied by email! The room is absolutely still available

January 7, 2023 7:19 pm  #4

Usually plenty in Romien up for grabs - but they vary greatly in price & condition so you need to go & look..
not too far from the city center.

Board footera