Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2023 5:17 pm  #1

Room in shared house West Bridgeford available ASAP!

I'm advertising my son's room on here: he's at Loughborough Uni and is looking for a tenant to take over his portion of a 4-person tenancy;  The property is on Exchange Road in West Bridgford.  NB I am neither the landlord nor the letting agent: the agreement will be via the letting agent.

The room is available as early as 24th October, and is for a fixed term tenancy until 31 July 2024. The remaining rental on the tenancy is a total of £3315 (payable in three instalments on 24th Oct/Jan/Apr) plus £85/month covering most bills.  The new tenant will also need to pay a deposit of £250.  Non smoker preferred

There are three other housemates, all of whom are 2nd year NTU students, 1 M/ 2 F.  The room is on 2nd floor of an end terrace; it's on the small side, but has a 3/4 size 'double' bed, wardrobe, drawers, built in desk and chair.  There's a communal lounge/dining room, spacious bathroom modern kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine.  Walking distance to shops and amenities in West Bridgford centre

Happy to answer any questions!

Board footera