Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2023 5:42 pm  #1

Available room need taking over asap!!!

Reason: I need someone to take over my room in Gill Street North as i have withdrawn from my studies at NTU.

Conditions and details of the room: I have left the room clean and tidy. The room is located on the 3rd floor and has views of peel street out of the window. The flat is girls only and the kitchen is shared between 5 other lovely girls. The room includes a spacious working desk and desk chair, plenty of wardrobe space and compartments, spacious under-bed storage, modern wet room in the bathroom and two large pinboards. (I have plenty of pictures if you wish to visually see what the room looks like). 

Area: The accommodation is a 5 min or less walk away from city campus and tram stops and is a 6/10 min walk to local shops and the victoria centre. There is also a wetherspoons restaurant and bar called The Gooseberry Bush at the top of the street which is a bonus.

Requirements: The person taking the room over has to be female and a NTU student that is not already contracted to a different room in NTU accommodation.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are interested in taking over the room

Email: catherinecx28@gmail.com
Phone: 07723622577

Board footera