Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2019 6:28 pm  #11

Re: City Accom Needed ASAP

Hi there,
I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

December 16, 2019 6:30 pm  #12

Hi there, 
If you're still looking for accommodation I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

December 17, 2019 3:41 am  #13

I’ve got a room available. It’s the maltings, 20 minutes out on the bus but, bus pass is included. Only £99 per week. Courtyard and good sized room. Aldi, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and McDonald’s are all in walking distance.

Email- wwynneraji@gmail.com

December 19, 2019 7:04 pm  #14

Hi there! My name is Alice and I have a room in a flat available in Lenton, a 6 minute bus ride to NTU. It includes a spacious double bedroom with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and small lounge area. Sharing with 3 other students. Rent is £121 a week, however if this is too much I am willing to pay £21 a week, so you only have to pay £100 a week. The rent is paid in 2 instalments the first of which is £1936, would you be interested?

December 29, 2019 7:15 pm  #15

Hello, 
I have my en-suite room available at the Byron accommodation on the City campus (NG1 4FW). I was wondering if you are still looking for a room to move in to. Feel free to email me at jamesgillies7@icloud.com for any further questions or pictures etc.
Thank you,
James

January 9, 2020 9:34 pm  #16

Hi

I have a room available at £110 per week. It is in Lace Market in city centre, 15 minute walk from university and 2 minute walk from the tram stop in Lace Market.  The room has a double bed, lots of storage and your own fridge. There are 2 toilets, 2 shower rooms and shared kitchen. The flat is shared with 4 girls and 1 boy.  If you're interested please get in touch with me. 

January 14, 2020 7:53 pm  #17

Hello! I have city accommodation for you in Byron Block G I want to return home ASAP due to personal reasons

- £160 PW
- 2-minute walk to NTU and shopping centre
spacious kitchen with city view from the window wall
- modern ensuite bedroom with plenty of storage 
- wifi
- weekly cleaning
- security and 24/7 staff
- washing facilities 
etc

if you are interested, please contact me through annatylaahern@gmail.com  

January 17, 2020 4:29 pm  #18

Hi, I have a room available immediately in Gill Street South. Message me on brendanvind@hotmail.co.uk

Board footera