Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2019 10:13 am  #11

Re: 2nd year student seeking accommodation ASAP

Joyti95 wrote:

Seeking accommodation whether it’s a studio or house share ASAP. I’m studying at ntu city campus

Hi I have a 1 bed en-suite room available in a 2 bed flat share. 10 min walk from city campus. Rent is £135 p/w. Email me if you’re interested and I’ll send you more information. bethany.brigg@yahoo.com

January 9, 2020 9:35 pm  #12

I have a room available at £110 per week. It is in city centre, 15 minute walk from university and 2 minute walk from the tram stop in Lace Market.  The room has a double bed, lots of storage and your own fridge. There are 2 toilets, 2 shower rooms and shared kitchen. The flat is shared with 4 girls and 1 boy.  If you're interested please get in touch with me. at kv.ruttle@gmail.com 

January 13, 2020 8:19 pm  #13

Hello, I have a room with a double bed available in a house share with 3 lovely girls. The house is a 10 minute walk from City Campus and £85 a week with bills and wifi included Any more questions email me at sladesroad@gmail.com x

January 14, 2020 7:50 pm  #14

Hello!

I am a first-year student urgently trying to return home so we would be able to make this room available for you ASAP. If you are interested in a city campus accommodation in Byron residence Block G, please contact me annatylaahern@gmail.com

- £160 pw
-  2 minutes from NTU and shopping centre
- spacious kitchen with beautiful city view from the window wall
- modern ensuite bedroom with plenty of storage
- wifi
- washing facilities
- weekly cleaning
- secuirty and 24?7 staff
etc...

10 rooms in total. combination of boys and girls  

January 15, 2020 2:21 am  #15

hey I got you

January 16, 2020 5:06 pm  #16

Hi! If your still wanting accommodation I have a flat available
HAMPDEN HALLS FLAT CITY CAMPUS £113 PW- Due to personal reasons im leaving university, I am wanting to move back home so can move out ASAP!- 2 minute walk to NTU and Victoria centre
- This terms rent is paid
- Friendly and welcoming housemates (4 girls, 2 boys)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Wifi
-Security + 24/7 staff 
-Weekly cleaning
Address: Flat 21 Hampden Halls, Hampden street, Nottingham NG1 4FW
Price: £113 PW
If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to contact me! N0809541@my.ntu.ac.uk

Board footera