Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2019 4:05 pm  #1

room or studio apartment wanted

im a second year student at ntu looking for a change of accomidation. Im looking for a room around the city centre, preferable within walking distance. im loooking for a price range around 350 to 500. thanks 

January 2, 2020 11:05 pm  #2

Re: room or studio apartment wanted

Hi there,
If you're still looking for accommodation I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

January 2, 2020 11:07 pm  #3

Hi there,
If you're still looking for accommodation I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

January 7, 2020 1:32 pm  #4

Hi,
I have a large double bedroom available for only £121 a week in Lenton at a private student accommodation called manor villages, its only a 5 minute bus ride from NTU and is right across the road from a large lidl, subway, dominoes etc. - email me at: emma.rebekah@icloud.com, or message me at 07913909486 if interested and want more details!  

January 7, 2020 2:49 pm  #5

Hi, I have a large en-suite room available in Cotton Mills Student Accommodation, £97 per week, with 4 other lovely flatmates. Email me if interested: clara.hordyk@hotmail.com 

January 7, 2020 3:48 pm  #6

Hi,
I have a large double bedroom available for only £121 a week in Lenton at a private student accommodation called manor villages, its only a 5 minute bus ride from NTU .

For more information
Number 07475471254
Email  natashahuson0@gmail.com

January 15, 2020 12:19 pm  #7

BYRON ACCOMMODATION BLOCK G CITY CAMPUS £160 PW ENSUITE AVAILABLEDue to personal reasons, I am desperate to move back home as soon as possible I am willing to move out ASAP!- 2 minute walk to NTU and Victoria centre
- close to the student union
- spacious kitchen with beautiful view of the city from window wall
- modern ensuite bedroom with plenty of storage space
- wifi
- washing facilities
-secuirty + 24/7 staff
- weekly cleaning
Etc...My flatmates ( combination of boys and girks) that live here are very friendly, sociable and caring; there is no doubt that you will be welcomed with open arms =0pxAddress: Hampden street, Nottingham NG1 4GH
Block G, flat 66 (floor 4)
price: £160 PW ensuiteIf anyone is interested or has any questions, please contact me! I will be happy to answer any questions! annatylaahern@gmail.comhttps://www.ntu.ac.uk/…/find-ntu-accommodat…/byron-residence

January 15, 2020 9:09 pm  #8

Studio in New Hall, Clifton available

Spacious with friendly neighbours

Available from the 19th of January

January 16, 2020 4:58 pm  #9

Hi I have a room available if youre still interested
HAMPDEN HALL FLAT, CITY CAMPUS £113 PW- Due to personal reasons im leaving university, I am wanting to move back home soon so can move out ASAP- 2 minute walk to NTU and Victoria centre
- This terms rent is paid
- Friendly and welcoming housemates (4 girls, 2 boys)
- Kitchen facilities
- wifi
- washing facilities
- Security
- Weekly cleaning
Adress: Flat 21, Hampden Halls, Hampden Street, Nottingham NG1 4FW
Price: £113 PW
If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to contact me!

January 16, 2020 10:46 pm  #10

Hello,

I have a standard size room available for £100.73 per week. Located in the popular Sherwood area Meridian Court is just 15 minutes from the City Campus and your residence fees include a free bus pass. Any questions please feel free to message me.

​imogenkshearing@gmail.com

Board footera